Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wisdom of the Sandbox

A few days ago I went to a Garage sale. Remember? When I said my dad brought the book and I brought a white bear plushie named Pookie...Yeah well I'm going to tell you about the book!Well apparently  the book's title is "Really Important Stuff My Kids have taught me" .....XD Ok here's one very true line. "Thinking about getting a shot is worse than getting one" The shots never really did hurt but it hurts more if you think it hurts. Tongue out Let's see...ok here's one! "If there were apples in the tree this year don't expect pears the next year" .....What the heck? O.o Here's another line! "It's ok to order Vanilla Ice cream even though Rainbow Bubblegum Ice cream is on the menu" ........It is??? lol Ok that's all for now Tongue out Unforturnately I don't think that this book is available in the library if you found those lines intresting.

Bye Now!!!

☆KelKel and Chiko-Chan!☆

 

1 comment: