Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ecruteak City~

Aww..the music is so sad..doesn't make you cry don't worry. XDXD uhh..you can't go to the gym yet. You have to go to the Kimono Girl house. Which is pretty easy to tell apart so don't worry. When you go in  you see.. OMG! Someone's robbing ! Who is it? A team rocket grunt with a lvl 12 Koffing. Your an embaressment Kimono Girl! You let your eeveelution die from a LEVEL 12 KOFFING!!XD I see I see. Well then how come I can beat him with my lvl 17 Butterfree! Or lvl 18 Flaffy! Huh?Huh?!?!?!?! XD Ok you beat him and then you'll receive Surf. But unforturnately...you can't use it yet. TT_TT Ok. If you go to the Pokemon Center you'll see Bill. If you track back to Goldenrod you'll receive a lvl 5 Eevee which he apparently used in a research for the storage system. It doesn't matter. Tongue out Well I didn't do that yet. But after that you still won't be able to reach Morty! You'll have to go to the burnt tower. Guess what. The legendary dogs are having a meeting on the bottom floor! XD Eusine comes over and introduces himself. I don't know what he says afterward. XDXD Uh..going further you'll see Silver. I named him Gary tho. XD after you fight him the gym will be unlocked for you to challenge. And I'm leaving it there! Byebye!

RainbowDepending on what personality you have you will see a pot of gold or a pot of gunkRainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment