Sunday, September 20, 2009

--Science Project--

We're having a science project soon!(At least most of the Grade 6s are.) My class received a Science Textbook and we were told to study on a wild animal. I'm studying on a Arctic Hare! I couldn't decide a thing at all. But my mom is right. Hares/Rabbits are my 2nd best loved animals. And I had pretty good knowlege about them (I usually study alot on the animal i like XD) Well if you have anything to say about who your researching about ..don't be afraid to share it XDXD I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I was lazy XD and I had no ideas to write about. I'll write more but I'll have to figure out what to do about even though my blog is like my personal diary where ppl give opinions on it. XDXD

Anyways I have to go now..byebye!

SunIf for the sun, why not for the moon?(random)Sleeping half-moon

No comments:

Post a Comment