Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Summit 30 minute visit

Today we visited Summit...AGAIN!..I wasn't with the same teacher as Viv or Hales though...TT_TT luckily we don't know where our classes is first. I got a pretty good impression of Summit. They had Pokémon books! XDXD I read them for a little bit and then looked outside. I can say that Wolverine is a Biiiiig team. There was a lot of people so I stopped reading and went outside. I was like...OMG It IS Noisy!

Elma who's also on Team Wolverine agreed.After they left I went back into the library.

But It didn't feel that good either. So I went out and waited for Hales and Vivi! Kiaunna came first. Then Hales and then after a few minutes Vivi! I was so happy :P I mean I haven't seen them since a month and a half! ...It's a long time you know. At least for me. We didn't do much. First we went to the gym and then we got seperated.

We got seperated by our last name.* Then I sat down with Miss Albright. Who told us we needed to bring our binders, Duo tangs and Lined Paper. Tommorow will be a busy day. With Ppl teaching us how to open our lockers, organizing our duo tangs and getting an agenda. Last night I couldn't sleep until 1am!!! I was Angry at myself for not being able to sleep. Anyways. Want more info? Please wait tommorow.

Thank you!!!

-Kelly

*Kelly-Chia

Vivian-Ho

Haley-Steele

We're sooo far away from each other..TT_TT

5 comments: