Wednesday, September 2, 2009

6 more days!!! O.O

Phew! Does time fly...-_-" Ok the main thing on this blog focuses on this: Summer Vacation: Going to be gone after 6 days! Wow..amazing isn't it? How fast the months went. Although they WERE boring... to add to the excitement HGSS is almost out! Wow.. the summer was ..BORING! Mostly I stayed at home so I probably didn't get too much of a tan.I got a Cinnamoroll Plushie in the middle of summer and a mini laptop just around last week! So many stuff happened even though I was so bored. Tell me your Summer Story either in the comments section or in your  blog! I'd look forward to what stories you have to say so people bring on your story!
Thanks for looking at this blog post.
-Kel and Chiko-Chan

3 comments:

  1. GAH! I know! My summer was boring too! Only things we did were: Shop, eat, sleep and...... nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღSeptember 3, 2009 at 12:34 PM

    LOL viv, maybe for me: wake up, eat, computer,eat, computer, vacation, vacation ....etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least Janice went on vacations..I DID NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT SHOP EAT SLEEP WALK AROUND CHAT AND..UH..I 4GOT

    ReplyDelete