Monday, September 7, 2009

Tommorow we're going back to school!

Tommorow...we're going back to school! But not Pinetree Way. We're going to middle school.(DUH!!!) Everything's going to change. I can't say I'm sad though. I can't really say I'm happy,too. But I'm really excited! I don't like the gym and the hallways but it sounds like a pretty good school. I can't wait. I'm going to be in a team with Vivi and Hales and that is good enough :) This is sort of cheesy isn't it. XD Well.. like I said Last time I'm planning to join Drama and Band. What will you want to join? Tell me in the comments! Oh and ..tell me what team your on.I did notice alot of classmates are in Team Avalanche. :) Yay! Well..that's that. I'll tell you what I thought of Summit in a more detailed manner tommorow, 'kay?

Bye now!!


Angel and Kel

4 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღSeptember 7, 2009 at 6:15 PM

    Umm ahh i'm going to join alot of stuff! See ya tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღSeptember 8, 2009 at 12:31 PM

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm nearly in fit because I don't know what to join!!!!!

    ReplyDelete