Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pokemon Platinum Adventure! Part 1

Hihi!!! It's me. And i have to tell you about my now restarted adventure of Pokemon Platinum!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm training Wings who's my Silcoon currently.

I'm training in Jubilife City because apparently Silcoons are slow. And now for a heal up. My other Pokemon are all level 20 except Brock

XD uh...I just kicked Team Galactic's butt....and now i'm heading to Eterna City.

Quick tip: You can change your Vs. Seeker's color by touching the sides with your stylus.

Oh yeah here's how to get the item in Gardenia's gym. You know ,the item inside the trees in her gym..you have to go on the sides until you find one that you can go into.

But right now i'm just training a lvl 10 Silcoon against lvl 4 Pokemon or lvl 3..!

So i'll tell you more once my Silcoon is the same level as my Prinplup and Luxio. Thanks thanks! Bye now!


Kelkel!



 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment