Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Week of school!

Well...I think Summit is great so far! I mean the hallways are still really crowded but it doesn't really matter. Like Viv said on her blog it IS sad that we aren't in the same class but our friendship will probably last forever. She's with Mrs. Albright. There's also a Mr. Albright in the school did you know that? XD Next week we're having explorations. Uh.....I'm with Mrs Macllelan ...did i spell that right? XDXD Well here's the deal. I'll get you some more info. But that doesn't mean I'm ending this blog post. Nope. So..I got my own locker.. it's the bottom one though. At least I don't have to share lockers. Even though the lockers we share in are pretty big. XDXD  Uh...Not much to say here now except we got a magnet schedule of the months we're gonna spend in Summit! Yay? XD

I think I'm going to end the blog post here!

KelKel! :)♥

3 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღSeptember 13, 2009 at 10:53 AM

    Its Ms.Mac Lellan

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i tempoarily forgot. Im not sure if i spelled that right either. XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღSeptember 13, 2009 at 7:44 PM

    haha!

    ReplyDelete