Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pokemon HeartGold! Massive thanks to Vivi for downloading it!

Is this gold color? yeah but it looks more like honey. XD

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --- -- --- -- -- -- --- -- - - - - - - -

Yay! I have Pokemon HeartGold! I have to thank  Vivi for that..so THANKS! (very very very very very very very very very very very very much) Ok! I started as a girl and named my character Kelly. Even though i originally planned to named it Soul. XD The music is soo epically awesome!!! XDXD uh...I just reached Violet City. Here's my team if your wondering!

Chikorita/Shion:lvl 10 female(I got lucky)

Popo/Pidgey:lvl 10 female(caught it and trained it)

Wings/Metapod:lvl 6 female(All female probably no trouble with Whitney.Caught it at some point when it was a Metapod.)

I'm doing switch training with Wings. I'm in the Bellsprout tower so it's kind of easy for me.Since all of them are Bellsprouts. XD so I'm blowing them away and away and away..etc. XD Now Wings is at lvl 7. 3 more till Butterfree so..Yay! XD..2 more levels..And thats all for today. XD Sorry Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment