Tuesday, September 15, 2009

\--Explorations..and getting VERY rushed--//

Hihi!!! This blog post is basically about school recently. You don't really have to read it unless you really like my blog posts. XD The Kellu Policy(No. I didn't spell Kelly wrong. But it was the nickname Ruby gave me.): No throwing poop at this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                    EXPLORATIONS!!!                                               

Wow a explosive word. Can get you pretty stressed and rushed too. *noddnodd*

Anyways yesterday was the first day of explorations in which we were told to bring Gym Strip for no reason at all. TT_TT But I'm not in the same thing as Viv or Janice or Kiaunna or Haley or Cristyn..etc. !!! I'm in Visual Arts. Which I'm guessing because Mr. Kane usually says that mine and Ruby's art was the best. Well. I was rushed. Mainly because i don't know what to bring and mainly because i can't walk down stairs very fast. I wasn't late. I was a little confused though. Then that's the end of explorations for the day . We played Silent Ball and went home.The next day ..which is today..We were told to bring our gym strip which has yet again failed to serve a purpose in gym today. In Math we were working on a hundred grid worksheet. I finished it already of course.Or else I won't be even typing this blog entry. At lunch we just moped around our past and avoided the field of death aka Football field. XDXD then lunch was over and we did explorations which was gym as said from the above. Uh.. then the day ended. Tommorow we're supposed to be in our classes...here's what i know so far!

Kelly(Me)

Visual Arts

Vivi

Tech Ed

Janice

Tech Ed..

I'm too lazy to continue the rest. Cristyn is in Tech Ed and Hales is in Computers.

Cristyn(WHY DID I CONTINUE?!?!?!)

Tech Ed

Hales

Computers

All for now! That is all for now. XD Bye bye !!!!

Red heartKelly!!!! XDXD

5 comments: