Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summit Middle School ...Huh...

So...what do you think about this new space? XD Ok continuing on... School is going to start next Tuesday.. I'm excited of course but I'm kind of sad...well 2 months have gone by and that's that. More importantly I'm scared of the gym and the freaking crowded hallways.....*shivers* But I'm excited too I mean other than those 2 things I have a pretty good impression of Summit! Uh....I think this is one of the rare blog posts where I actually talk about school instead of Pokémon XDXD Uh....yeah. Cristyn (Friend) said that the vice principal,Mrs. Ross is extremely mean. And based on what I heard from her I think I should keep my mouth shut when I'm around her..Tongue out Well for the activities I think I'm joining Band and Drama. For Band I'm going to play the flute I don't know what else to play..XDXD For Drama I have Hales joining with me so it shouldn't really be that hard. Uh...you might or might not  know but I'm on Team Avalanche ...well I guess that settles that! There isn't really anything to talk about so..

Bye Now!!!

☆KelKel and Chiko-Chan!☆

P.S. AHHH! 5 days until Summer Vacation is over!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's what I said! Mrs. Ross is very mean! (1 more from my sister: shaped like a whale.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wth? shaped like a whale??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღSeptember 3, 2009 at 5:43 PM

    Nice commentXD

    ReplyDelete