Saturday, September 26, 2009

Uhh...

Hihi! This blog post is really random..you can read it though. XD

Well today its feeling more like Fall. I'm listening to Manaphy Music. XD

Uhh...like i said this blog post is really random..but I'll continue on. I watched more Naruto today I kinda stopped watching a few months ago because Shippuden is too serious..:P But now i'm back on track! XD Uhh..soo oh yeah.

Today I went to Yahoo. And the news said that pandas might need to be extinct for the best..TT_TT I like pandas.. i even have a panda plushie..they're so fluffy! Randomly it would be weird if this blog post ended now. So...


Rainbow


 

2 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღOctober 2, 2009 at 7:37 PM

    oh, thats sad that they are going to be .... how about other generations? How can they see panda bears!!! They won't even know what they areTT_TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?!? <--What a late reply.

    ReplyDelete