Sunday, August 23, 2009

A wow a yay and mostly wows! XD

Next week Vacation time will almost be over!!! GASP! Wow the months sure went by fast~ Soo...yeah... I'm lazy yet excited!!!! Uhh..not much to say here except Growlithe
s and Arcanines will rule!!! Those are one of my fave fire types, I also like Vulpix and Ninetales and Ponyta and Rapidash!!!! Yay fire types! Burning sprit! lol Uh...Viv's out today and Janice is away on MSN. I wonder if this is going to be a boring or a wonderful day. Sigh~ Yeah that was short..sorry! Even tho there's really not much to talk about these days..Tongue out

4 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღAugust 24, 2009 at 11:09 AM

    Sorry that I was away! But I couldn't use my computerXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I went to Remus's house and got pokemon for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do u mean ? u went to Remus's house yesterday?

    ReplyDelete