Friday, August 14, 2009

HG and SS video!

Boy, I'm getting more obsessed with Pokemon HG and SS...^^" Anyways I'm pretty sure this video says that if you have the Pikachu colored Pichu from the 12th movie and if you go to Ilex Forest (I 4got where it is but I know its near the pokeball making man)  You'll have the notched-ear Pichu on your team~ then it shows Notched-Eared Pichu's moves..which I'm pretty sure is "Swagger,Helping hand, Pain Split and Volt Tackle" Pretty handy too bad we're not in Japan.  Next it shows if you bring the Arceus from the 12th movie you can get Dialga,Palkia,Giratina and they'll each learn a special move.Here's the graph
Dialga-Metal Burst
Palkia-Hydro Pump (I'm pretty sure it's Hydro Pump)
Giratina-Shadow Sneak
Note that I got this info from pokebeach and you should thank them for this.."translation"  




 







1 comment:

  1. srry for the english trailer of HG and SS stuck there T T"

    ReplyDelete