Thursday, August 20, 2009

Graduation essay preview

I made this out of curiosity isn't that great? I think it is.
Graduation. I have 3 letters for it.
O
M
G.
If your wondering why I said that I'll have to take you way back in time way back in September...as in 2008.
September 2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was what I was like. " This place, Coquitlam you say? It's not that bad but I'm not used to it. WHY did we move????" lol yes I did not want to move that time. And I certainly didn't get any happier when we did. Well the problem? It was back then when I was really desperate to go to school because there's not much to do. Before we did.. I'll tell you some stuff. We came down flying on a huge jet. I slept for 2 hours in the middle of the flight and woke up at 10pm. Everyone was asleep. Except me. And I didn't sleep at all after that.(I usually can't sleep at all on airplanes but the flight WAS 17 hours or something like that.) Or before for that matter. You can imagine, yes I was sleepy . NO I DON'T WANT TO EAT!!! I want to sleep!!! SLEEP!!! I said that cuz we went to "Hon's" After.  I ate some dumplings and fell asleep in the car. Yes. I'm that typical. A few days later we got the planner for Pinetree Way Elementary and I kept reading. Over and over. After I was finished I wanted to go to school cuz I'm just that bored. We went around mostly looking at my bro's schools. I was like.. typical. Then I got to go to school. I think I was early. Just for moving desks around. I was pretty nervous. It might be what every new kid thinks. "What if they don't like me." I've learn to doubt that saying cuz of the friendliness there. However... I got files confused with Duo tangs and Duo tangs confused with notebooks.  You could say I really really needed help. Yes you could.Twice. Later in that month I met Ruby. She's really shy and opened up to me after a few chats. I think I met Hales and Viv this month too. My first friend was Kiaunna. Hales .. well she's really nice. I was all...uhh.. Hi. She said Hi too duh. Well yeah we just chat for awhile and then we sat in different seats. What brought me up is that uhh idk but after that day we were definitely friends. Ohhh I met Viv...around...uhhhhh....the week after. The only memory of first talking to her was rubbing sticks on the stones near our class. We were like...please don't catch on fire please don't catch on fire.
Lol we were rubbing since we were trying to see if it was sharp. I think I met her before that but I don't remember..sorry... T_T I guess that's all for this month.
 
October 2008
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 This month was pretty cool. It was my first halloween too. I did know the basics tho. It's just that I didn't experience Halloween before. Oh yeah. I didn't mention this above but I had buddies every Friday but I never really had a partner. Hales offered me to be partners with her. It was fun our buddy was Emilie. Hales loved Hello Kitty and I guess she probably liked her pencil case which had a Hello Kitty in the middle. Oh that was random. lol After that I made up this dance while jumping around. Hales named it the "Kelly Dance" lol it was funny. A few days later we played altogether with Ruby and Vivi. We were all.. uhh.. I don't know just together in Recess at lunch we would just do random stuff. Most of the time I play with Haley trying to make rocks clean on a nearby mini waterfall . We didn't let Vivi and Ruby know. They would just be..." ???? Where did Hales and Kelly go???" and we'd stay hidden..on the waterfall sooner or later though,they found us. :P

6 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღAugust 20, 2009 at 9:20 PM

    It was a pretty interesting blog Kell!!! Continue it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღAugust 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM

    XD! Good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm.. Maybe I should start now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღJuly 24, 2010 at 4:21 PM

    >.< it's been a long long long time.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very. Can't believe you noticed this comment!! XD

    ReplyDelete