Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another Girl Eevee! To be transferred to Pokemon HeartGold!

I'm going to say this once so Vivi doesn't ask that question. Yes this is on Pearl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok moving on~! I recently breed my Espeon with a Ditto. Hey, my conclusion was right.
I knew that having a girl Pokemon usually gives you a girl kid so I tried it out! Anyways I got a female Eevee and I nicknamed it Kaori-Chan Vivi should be familiar with that name! And yeah it's going to Pokemon HeartGold cuz it isn't until a long time till you get an Eevee there. (After the Elite 4, In Goldenrod City...I think) Besides I'm only resetting the gender for Chiko-Chan ...I'm lazy. XD Uhhh it evolved into Espeon after a short while. Oh yeah I caught a Spheal and it's now a Walerein.
...At least I think that's how you spell it. Gible became a Garchomp, Bagon became a Salamence, Vibrava became a Flygon and...uhhhh...what else... I 4got. XD

1 comment: