Friday, August 14, 2009

Did Heatran eat Buck? Lunar Pokemon Cresselia!

Hihi! It's Chiko-Chan with the latest info on Kelly's Pokemon Pearl Adventure!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I've just went on my way to get the Magma stone when Buck shows up. You know Red Haired guy and all hehe.  Anyways we went to Stark Mountain and when I kindly gave him the location of the Magma stone, he ran off again. Huh,nice guy. So I talked to his dad and he's not actually supposed to take the stone! It guards a pokemon named Heatran from going crazy. So he went on his own to put the Magma stone back. Guess what? when I reached there I saw a Heatran and no Buck. I wonder what happened to him...maybe Heatran ate him or something...anyways the Heatran was a girl (oddly enough most of the Heatran I see are usually girls) I caught it and named it Volcano...like I did with Palkia, I nicknamed it "Dimension" Pretty cool Umm.. oh yeah.. I caught a Shaymin and named it Yori it wanted to be nicknamed that i guess.. heeheehee.. XD Also the Lunar Pokemon made an appearence and wanted to be my Pokemon so what the heck. I didn't give Cresselia a nickname yet.. I will though,  soon. That's all for now~! Bye~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading~!
-Kell and Chiko-Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment