Friday, August 21, 2009

Scared and Excited.

OMG! I got my Summit letter!!! It said I would be in Team Avalanche!!! Wooo~! I'm at least in with 2 friends! But I really, really hope that Vivi and Hales are in it too..that's why I'm scared. Vivi and Hales if you received this too please tell me if you're on the same team...I'm really scared if they're not... other than that they said we're going to meet the other team members under the peak ..but i don't know what peak they're talking about...AHHHH!!!! Someone please tell !!!! I'm excited...yet I'm scared..partly cuz idk what team Vivi and hales are in, partly cuz i havent brought ALL my school supplies yet.. oh well. If you know something please comment!!
Thank you for ...looking.
-Kel and Chiko-Chan

3 comments:

  1. I'm in the same team!!!! Note: Under the Peak is infront of the school. It said that on the letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Janice said that Hales is in the same team too! WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik now that the peak is the entrance. :P

    ReplyDelete