Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Frosslass the Ice girl and Gardevoir the guardian of dreams in Mystery Dungeon 1





This entry is dedicated to my sweet Froslass and Gardevoir. The two are on my Platinum team. And both are obviously females. I think Vivian might remember,  I caught a Snorunt in a route near Snowpoint City after I got a Togekiss. I was all " Hey it's a female I can evolve it!" Note that this happened during the time I was chatting with her.
Anyways I forgot the fact that Snorunts can't be evolved with a Shiny Stone. A few months later I found a Dawn stone and evolved that Snorunt into Froslass. It's now level 50 with the moves Ice Fang, Crunch,Wake-Up Slap and Thunder. Thunder is sort of unreliable so i try not to count on it...too much.
Here's a video dedicated to Hotaru-Chan!
Remember Serenity? My Gardevoir? Most of you probably don't. XD
I decided to put her in my team . Serenity was a Ralts when i caught it i think i put it into the daycare and started training it when it was level 20. It eventually evolved to Gardevoir and is level 44. I'm giving it training at Victory Road. It killed most of the Pokemon there easily cuz it had Magical Leaf as one of it's attacks. Serenity is a loyal Psychic type and  here's another tribute to her~!



This is mostly a Dawnlight Shipping (Gardevoir and Gallade ) video.. tho.


No comments:

Post a Comment