Monday, August 17, 2009

Running a Buizel Chain!

While trying to get Swellow I have a lot of Buizel customers! Maybe I'll get a long chain? Hopefully Bibarel won't ruin it.
SCREW! Wingull just ruined my chain by  trying to pose as a rare pokemon! Stupid Wingull!
Take 2:Buizel! Again! XD  Twiggy kill it! (oh boy that was rough) Buizel ruined it's own chain! WHY BUIZEL WHY?
Take 3:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SCREW U SHELLOS!
I wanted to see that pokemon!Angry ...grrr...Twiggy use Frenzy Plant!
Take 4...:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BUIZEL WHY?!?!?!?! WHY DIDNT U GIVE ME A CHANCE TO SEE THAT POKEMON?!?!?!?!! Twiggy use Earthquake!!! Oh wait u were the rare Pokemon? Oh. Ok. Commencing Buizel chain.. Ah hah! We have our target! the Swellow! Go Master ball!
So I guess that settles that! No shiny Buizel! But Target was mine all mine! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment