Monday, August 3, 2009

Quick Note to Vivi.

Hihi! This is Kelly.. and I'm here to say a few quick things.
1. Um... Hales sent me a letter about a hangout at your house and I was just wondering when will you be free?
2.  Well, this is actually mom's question but she wants to ask you if your mom can help drive me home when she's not busy. If no it's ok really.
3.  Uh i don't think this really matters but i restarted my Pearl so it'd be a while till i get you a Trapinch. Sorry!
4.Chikorita rules! Eeveelutions rule! Jirachi rule! Water Pokemon rule! (except maybe Tentacruel) Idk what else.
That's about all. If you wanna reply for a solution then reply like this
Answers
1. (Idk/ August something)
2.(When or idk)
3.(GIMME MY TRAPINCH! or Please hurry up.)
4. (reply with what else)

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment