Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Randomness..

Viv didn't go on today. Oh well. Umm.. oh yeah. I can't currently go on wi-fi cuz the connections switched because the previous one was soooo cuckoo. So if we're trading Pokemon in the Summer I have to go to your house. If Summit allows us to bring our ds then there too. Ummm.....Oh yeah here's a random story for you.
Mr Poop came along one day and saw Miss Pee along the way (HEY! I can rhyme! lol)
He said "Hey you coming out to play?"
She said " No I'm gonna get peed today"
He said " Oh that must suck like ..YUCK!"
She said "Afraid so for I'm gonna be peed tonight I am so terribly horrified"
He said "I pity you but I must take my leave for I really need to retreat. Bye now!"
She said "Bye.."
What will happen next? That I'll leave to you!
Oh that was random. Umm..yeah.. I really can't wait to meet my friends again I mean.. It IS a long time... or at least in my mind~!
kk bye now~!
-Kel and Chiko-Chan Smile
P.S. GIANTSMILEYFACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment