Monday, August 17, 2009

On to the Sandy deserts!

Yay it's me! I'm so entertaining! lol just kidding anyways on to Sandy deserts aka: Route 229! Today's target: A female Vibrava
Take 1: Oh boy it's hard to see where the patch's shaking. We start off with a  male Cacnea! Kaori Iron tail if you please. Hm.. a Hippowdon. Nah.. And I just broke my chain..Screw u sandstorm! Screw you! P.S. Cacnea was level 29..  wow.
Take 2: AHHH SO HARD TO SEE! We start off with Hippowdon. Which patch just shaked? Oh look! a Rhydon! I guess I could use it ..Master Ball go! I'm not sure but I think Rhydon was in a patch.. If not it's all cuz of this STUPID Sandstorm.
Take 3:Hmhm. I CAN'T SEE A THING! SCREW! Well yeah .. We start off once again with a Hippowdon..:| pretty ugly..girl My chain is ruined cuz it's hard to see.  SCREW!
Take 4: Thank goodness I can see! We start off with a Dugtrio. Kaori use Shadow Ball! Good we KOed it Next Pokemon! Also Dugtrio! but its a girl..Ahh the family of Dugtrios.. KILL IT! XD  Uncle Dugtrio! Here's a ball for you to play with.. SHADOW BALL! I'm not sure if he ruined my chain! Aunt Dugtrio! How nice.. I let Uncle played with my ball would you like to play with it too? SHADOW BALL! Oh? it missed! Ok then use Shadow ball! Once more! I see you are indeed a little wiser.  Wow there's so much Dugtrio I'm running a chain! Iron tail! Oh you're just lucky cuz it missed~ Wait till you get a taste of Psychic! Next! Omg there is alot of Dugtrio I might as well catch one. Master ball go! Oh look it's Uncle Dugtrio..  KILL HIM! XD Oh boy this take is long. And with that we end our chain! (cuz he wasn't part of it)
Take 5: (Umi's turn)1st Pokemon... U STALKER! U STINKING STALKER! GO AWAY DUGTRIO! Umi use Surf! When are these Dugtrio gonna stop stalking me??? Surf Umi! Seriously I can't take this..this..herd of Dugtrio! UGH! Hydro Pump! Teach 'em a lesson! What? Now I completely lost my chain!STINKING DUGTRIO!
Take  6 and action!: The grassy patch  remained quiet. Well then stupid Patch!  YAY! The Dugtrio stopped stalking me! We start off with a Rhydon! Go ahead and use Surf Umi! Where's the chain? SCREW U BAD Sandstorm. Vibrava Vibra-Cacturnes are ugly go fish in a pond ! Surf! I 4got..he isn't a ground type.  Well then use Dragon Pulse!
Take 7: Rhydon appeared!  Surf my Umi! Surf! Vibrava Vibrava! NOOOOO! ITS A VIBRAVA BUT ITS A MALE.. stating above u'll see that I;m looking for a female. Sigh...Surf..
Take 8!: Wow so many takes. Could there be 10?  The zombie of the Dugtrios Argh!
Sooo.... yeah... uhh we start off with another Cacnea! little prickly fellow hehehe! Dragon Pulse! We start off AGAIN with a Dugtrio. Face the wrath of Surf! Whew this quest is long.. I never said it'd be easy to look for these ..things tho..
Take 9: Oh boy. Almost 10. OoooOoooooh boy. Girl Vibra- WHY DO U HAVE TO RUIN MY LIFE DUGTRIO? WHY?!?!?!?!!?!!XD Girl Vibra- I officially am not using Dugtrios in battles in any way I'll just leave it freeezing in the Pokemon box. Girl Vibra- ...I will not go over the line.. I'll not go over the line. Girl Vibrava Girl Vibra- Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Chain ruined by a Hippowdon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take 10: Oh boy I HAVE TO GET IT IN THIS ROUND. Or else I'll go crazy and ..stuff. Peekaboo an Rhydon. KILL IT...jehehe I like this orange more. Dugtrio please. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow I just used roar. XDJEHEHEHE No one said you could come in Dugtrio. Now Umi please.  hmm.. Ice Beam Umi! No it didnt miss but another Dugtrio showed up. Give it some appreciation . XD! gIRL vIBRA- T T Will I EVER GET A Vibrava? JUST A LITTLE VIBRAVA! AND U DON'T LIKE THAT?!?!?! sigh... well at least it wasn't Dugtrio.. (Diglett) Master ball go!  What do you have against me Dugtrio??? WOO!!!!! It's a girl Vibrava! Now I can end this post!!! ^^  Master Ball Go!
Next post: Uhhhhh..depends.

3 comments: