Saturday, October 23, 2010

ZZzzzzzzZZzzzzz..=o="

God, I'm sleepy. So very sleepy..

Well, anyways.. I guess this is one way for a different font? XD But I like the theme. Have you seen my friend's blog? Her header's just awesome. I'll put the link after my signature..

YAY! It's a long weekend. But, I'm really bored.. D: Ugh. I wish Vivi goes on more! T_T
So, anyways, on DESMUME, I'm still over training Karen. XD I'm going to see if I can manage on her alone/ catch Pokemon that are same level and train from there. IDK what to do about HM Slaves.. Suggestions? XD


Hmmmmm.. what else. Oh yeah, Halloween's coming up. I STILL don't have the wings.. or the halo. Oh well.. I might go on a costume shopping binge on Monday. XDXD
My friend's dressing up as Nagato Yuki. :D I'd dress up as Asahina-san, but I don't have enough money for a maid costume.. =o="


Well, I guess that's it. Ja ne!

~Angelic Espeon~

P.S. Oh yeah, my friend's blog link: http://randomchangingme.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. *Stares at link and Angelic Espeon* Then how are you gonna dress up as Mikuru?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDK~ Maybe I'll just dress up as an angel? XD

    ReplyDelete