Saturday, October 30, 2010

~Halloween~

Yay! Today was fun~ <3
XD I'll explain why. It's in the morning.. somewhere before the bell was going to ring.. the teachers were dressed up as mad scientists and some of them ghostbusters! Hmm.. I wonder if their backpacks are desktop drives?! That must be heavy. Anyways, Christy drags me and Sunny in, and we both get a make up session. Sunny gets sprayed with purple hair spray.. I get make up from Brooklyn? XD Anyways, when the bell rang, I saw something strange disturbing.. Isaiah in a lady costume. O_O He was strutting strangely... And as you might have guessed, we all voted for him as best costume. XD  T_T People kept pulling my angel feathers! Viv is blessed with more luck than I am this year. Hee, I liked the wand. :3 And she takes her camera everywhere to shoot pictures. AND, SHE GOT A PIC OF HATSUNE MIKU!! X3!!!!  Miku was even carrying the leek.. O_O


YAY! I won't be frowned on if I dress up as Mikuru-chan next year~ I'm not sure of bunny or maid. O_O Either way, they're so moe. Anyways, in Drama, we chased Jason around like crazy because of a skit we were doing.. a skit that involved..

J U S T I N B I E B E R...
Anyways, it turned out pretty well, I think. XD I hope we didn't have the back to the audience though. I'm gonna do my pointillism (It's spelled weird..) on Mamegoma! It's the seal! It's really cute! XD Viv is doing it on the SOS brigade symbol. And now that I think about it, it DOES look like a drunken tape-worm. Oh yeah, at the beginning of the day, we were told about a scary story again~~<3 XD It was funny because the scary music was on, and you could hear screaming in the background while Ms. Roberts told the story. XDXD Isaiah, he came up to Ms. Roberts, and sat right next to her, and when she got to the Climax, she leaned in closer to him and bought out her shot needle. That was enough to send him back running.. XDXD  The story was about a old man's eye, and how the mad scientist was so scared of it, he wanted to kill him. And he did, but then apparently, he gets scared of the sound of his guilty heartbeat? Ahhh.. that was good.


Continuing from earlier, after Drama, Nut Break came and went.. And we were doing activities. We were doing Bingo first. And man, did I have bad luck in the first one, but I was SOO close to a Blackout on the 2nd one. We were playing for a X on the second one, btw. XD

Then we switched for Jeopardy. And they were jeopardizing my wings again. Anyways, our control wouldn't work! Also, we found out that if you stare into a mirror at midnight, you will see your future husband. O_O You know what my answer was? Bloody Mary. XD

And then there's the Math Arithmetics.. I didn't get it.. What's Boo supposed to mean?!? So, after some turns, the group in the middle won.And then we switched again. Mummy wrapping.. I got wrapped up.. but they rapidly ran out of toilet paper.. Ms. Plesha took a picture, actually. O_O I don't want to know how Ilook like. XD

Apparently, David was the best mummy. :D XDXD
Then we played a Memory game? Yay! I was with Nick C in this one. He's dressed up as a nerd/businessman, actually. XD For some reason, KLAUS was there, too. Viv, you know who I'm talking about. XD


We still lost, but it was a close one! And then I'm not going to bother talking about Lunch.. it was boring.. We had spirit assembly later..

And I'm kind of mad because they didn't vote for Miku! T_T Yay~ Gabby was up there!! They did a catwalk around the gym, and then we had pumpkin bowling.. I'm not actually sure what happened because it was hard to see through the camera. But the whole time, Ghostbusters was playing. And as you may guess, the 'Ghostbusters' of the school was walking around.  And then we had.. trivia? Or was it the pumpkin guts thing..?? Ohh.. that was disgusting. XD I don't know any of the ingredients. Except maybe the 5th one was..cake? We were forced to say "Nasty.." Which is a pretty good summary.  XD I have no idea what the 6th one was, but it was.. it was brown. O_O Yay~~ Heather, Kelsey, and Keiko was there! :3 And Sunny was looking at me when they said, "Kelly". XD Then, we dressed up teachers as pumpkins. Ha! Mr. Dudley looked strange, with the Joker make up and all..

Why so serious? XD
And then, the teams went around grabbing candy. I believe Hurricane has the most winners in all of the games..


And then, we did the trivia? I was right in most ones! But probably because of jeopardy. XD And then, when they did 'The Rising Suns' thing.. Oh man, it was great. Love this school :3.

Next week, we're having Breakfast with a book. I can read my Canadian Hauntings book.. Or, maybe I can borrow Vampire Knight from Cassie~~ She has volumes 1-3, I think. XD :D

That's all! Farewell for now!

~Angelic Espeon..HOW THE HECK DO YOU CHANGE THE BLOG SYMBOL?! T_T~

Mood Song: Bokura no Love Style- Ouran High Host Club

No comments:

Post a Comment