Thursday, October 7, 2010

So much memories..

This song brings me much memories. :D







LOL, I remember when my friend and I, we used to go to Yahoo to chat, and when we did, we pretended we were ninjas from Naruto.. Those were some good times. To be honest all Naruto's openings are pretty good. Although I stopped watching at Shipuuden. D:

I liked this one, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9zsTBf0x3E





Great.. another flashback. Have you had those moments?
:) I like the song's lyrics.
"You said if you could fly, you would never again come back down.. You kept aiming for it, that blue, blue, sky.


You've yet to remember "sadness", just now began to experience "pain". Even the feelings I held onto for you, are just now changing into words. As you awaken from that dream..to a unknown world..Spread your wings, take off!"

"You said if you could fly.. you would never again come back down.. You had always aimed for it, for those white, white clouds. If you break through, you know you'll find it.. So just try, try until you break free to that blue, blue sky."

Ahahahaha.. off track. Anyways, I was thinking for a while, and it made me realize, it's been 3 years since that friend and I saw each other. The days when we did, though. Was filled with fun.. I could remember.

This is a question I want to ask; have you ever left a friend while you moved? Have you contacted ever since?

 

I have.. and it seems we're doing pretty good. So..

GET IN CONTACT WITH THAT OLD FRIEND! I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND HIM/HER! =D

XD Sorry if I offended anyone in any way..

 

~Devious Angelic Espeon~



No comments:

Post a Comment