Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wahhh....

This is just cruel. How many of you have experienced the pain of a slow, unreliable internet source? T_T

This thing has been off on me for about an hour…It kind of makes me sad. XD
Anyways, sorry to Vivi because it made me suddenly log off on you. Stupid internet waves! D:
Well, it gives me time to train my Lady. She’s only level 13. And Karen’s level 18.. sigh. Before you ask, I just defeated the weirdly dressed up Team Plasma. With my Futachimaru. Oh man, I can’t say how proud I am about the little fighter. XD I’m waiting for its final evolution into Daikenki. My friend, he evolved his starter, Tsutarja/Tsutaaja into Jaroda at the 3rd gym. XD Well, I’m nearing level 20. It’s rather easy to train with the thick grass and all. It’s hard understanding the Japanese, but with the help of the Pokemon moves menu and the attack stats, I’m getting the hang of it? It’s too bad I can’t see the storyline, though. D:


These is Karen’s moves  so far.. (NO LAUGHING! T_T)

Karen, Futachimaru- At level 18. Female.

Ability: Torrent

Moves:

Shell Blade
Water Gun
Tackle/Pound
Tail Whip..Actually, I forgot.. XD


By the looks of it, I don’t think Viv is having much luck with my SDHC either…  Oh well, I’m glad you’re trying! Ahh.. I’m addicted to this font now. It’s Jokerman. I doubt you can see it, but.. yeah. D:

I got into a double battle on thick grass~ It’s with the electric horse and Starly’s cousin..I think the name is Mamepato? I forgot. XD I had the strangest dream..

The school was in a field trip in a butterfly garden, and when we got free time, I somehow find myself walking alone? Butterflies are lying everywhere, and when I step near them, they fly away.. then I walk past this huge brown one, I forgot what’s it’s name was, but it’s in Animal Crossing..XD Anyways, it grabbed my back. O_O Idk how, but it did. I was running away and it kept grabbing at my back. Haley and another person manage to pry it off. But.. it still finds its way on my back. Then the dream ends? Does anyone know what this means?? T_T?  Please comment if you do...Onegaiii~ XD

Well, I guess that’s all for now? My brother’s ranting about his birthday. XD I think it’s on the 27th. Or maybe it’s because he puts, “Soon lah.. Soon lah!” On the 27th. Not kidding. XD

Well, bye!

~Angelic Espeon~

Mood song: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu-COOL EDITION



No comments:

Post a Comment