Friday, October 1, 2010

Songs.. XD







Take time to realize,
Your warmth is crashing down on in..

Take time to realize,
that I am on your side..
Didn't I, didn't I tell you?

But I can't spell it out for you,
You know, it's never going to be that simple.
Though I can't, spell it out for you...

If you just realize, what I just realized,
then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another,
Just realize, what I just realized...
We'd never have to wonder, what we missed out on each other now..

LOL, WHAT POSSESSED ME TO SAY THAT?! Just kidding.. I like that song. :)
Hmm.. I'm not sure what to do about that. And another video session. Ish.












I saw you talking on the phone.
I know you are not alone.
But you steal my heart away.
Yeah, you steal my heart away.


You're acting like your on your on,
but I saw you standing with a girl.
Stop trying to steal my heart away,
stop trying to steal my heart away..


I don't know where we are going.
I don't know who we are.


"I can feel your heartbeat.. I can feel your heartbeat.."
He said to me.
I can feel your heartbeat,
running through me..


LOL, I think I should end this. Before another lyric fest. Bye!! :)
Btw, yes, I only do it up to the end of the chorus. Don't smack me. :D


~Angelic Espeon~

No comments:

Post a Comment