Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pokemon Black! Info on my team.. Ish. XD

Woohoo! Go, Mijumaru!! Go, go, go! >:D

XD Right now, I'm trying to catch a Tabunne. She finally appeared.. apparently, Marriland said she appears in shaking grass.. But that took a while.. XD And under Desmume standards, it was pretty hard to see. But I am now engaging in battle with it. :) I was trying to catch Shimama. XD Like I said, Tabunne is rather.. like Ditto.  Okay, anyways.. I'm not even on the 2nd gym yet, and here's my team. Or the team I plan to have.. So far, they're girls. O.o It was a coincidence. XD


Daikenki, Karen,Female.
Tabunne,  Faith, Also female.
Zebraiika (I forgot how it's spelled..),Light, Female..
Reshiram, (Maybe Kaiba.. XD) Flame, ??? gender.
Doredia, (Traded from this city.. I forgot which one.) Flora, Female.
Swanna, Laira, Female. This one is for my flying type. Before Reshiram. XD


I may replace Doredia with Shikijika's evolution. Shikijika is the deer. :)


A lot of which I won't get until much later. Pwehh.. :( Anyways, I'm now on Route 3. As I said, I was trying to catch Shimama. :3 I just caught Tabunne! Yay! XD I only know it has Double Slap and Growl. What else? Can anyone tell me?

Anyways.. I wanna read my friend's blog, so I'll end it here, okay? ^_^

~Angelic Espeon~










No comments:

Post a Comment