Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kitty Curse..?

O_O I can't believe what happened today...

Well, we were going to Chilliwack to see the fishing hatchery, right? It was raining.. but.. yeah, anyways, we saw a bunch of fish, some were dead.. and got souvenirs.. But this was kind of something that creeped me out.

Somewhere near the maple trees was a black cat, I think it was the owner's? Well, after that, we had our bad luck. What was the bad luck? Well..

We were going to refill on gas, and for some reason, my door wasn't shut.. and when we did a stop on the lane, we realized that the car was out of motor oil/leaking motor oil.. While we, um.. sat there waiting for the car temperature to go down, my dad called his friend for a toll truck number..

The price alone was 200 something!! O_O And if we dropped it off at a repair shop we would have to pay 100 dollars more! So we opted to go to our house, leave the car there and figure out how to fix it tomorrow.. XD

It was fine the rest of the way back home, but I STILL think it was the black cat which caused our bad luck. You may remember from my July post that I have received bad luck from black cats before.. O_o

Well,  have a Happy Halloween~ If your trick-or-treating, stay safe! XDXD I sound like a teacher.

~Angelic Espeon~

Mood Song: Too late to apologize-Timbaland feat. One Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment