Sunday, October 3, 2010

Haiiiii...

Ah.. my dad might sign me up for piano. We got the keyboard up! And before you ask, a actual piano, baby or other-wise, is too big. and expensive. and..loud. XD That would be the reason why I might be busy on Friday. So.. yeah.

On Pokemon Black:

"What's this? Your Karen is evolving!

...

Congratulations! Karen evolved into FUTACHIMARU!"

Yup.. she was level 17, and so.. yeah. I'm not far in the game. ^_^"

Does anyone know where to find a Kojofuu? It looks like this:
Kojufu





Kojond

And the reason I want it? It's evolution looks like a female Mewtwo. XD




If anyone knows, please tell me. :) XD

So, I just defeated Team Plasma. I'm training my Tabunne and Shimama, so that's why it took a while. XD


Well.. I have nothing else to say. Bye!

~Angelic Espeon is friends with Isshu~

No comments:

Post a Comment