Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yay!!

Thank god.. I thought I'd never get all of those supplies back home..
Man, for a few things from the list, it's a pain on the arm. It feels like that cramp back when we had the shot.. Which reminds me..
"OH GOD!! T_T"
I wish Ms. Albright was there to give suckers. T_T
Anyways, I love how it was sunny today! :D I actually woke up at 6am.. but I was awake since 1. =.=" You can't believe how bright it is at 6! It was pretty! =D
So I stayed up enough to watch the sun rise. And then I randomly watched SMA until my parents woke up at 12. Well, I did read a book before.
My dad just said we're going up to the hills tomorrow for Autumn trees. Oh boy. It's going to be a sight. I just hope we come back early. Or not wake up early.. again.
Hm.. I think I should initiate a battle with my brother. Prepare to shield the nuggies!! Well.. I'm gonna go watch more SMA now. See ya~

~Angelic Espeon~

9 comments:

  1. Yep! I was missing reinforcements, my binder's tiny, a bunch of other stuff got lost, and most importantly, trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just needed glue, a new binder, paper and... something else maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky~ XD I'm trying to take a pic with all my Pokemon figures. JIRACHI JUST FELL OFF! T_T

    ReplyDelete