Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hello...O.o

And this is uncomfortable. :/

Well, Hi.
I prefer the name, Mikuru, and I actually have no intention of being here, but Spaces had to shut down, and so...

You get the idea. Anyways, for some reason, some terrible, monstrous, horrible reason, I don't prefer to say my name. Which you may or may not see on my username. No promises. :D Anyways, this is my first time having a blog here. But it's going to be stupid. Therefore, it's stupid if you come in here, storming around, screaming.."ZOMG THIS GIRL IS SO STUPID!"..Yeah.

Well.. I say, I prefer when my friends call me, "Mikuru", because I'm obsessed with The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. I'm also a fan of Pokemon. Which, you'll probably get to know in my next few pages.

To my friends, Hi! This is kind of awkward. XD

And.. I have nothing else to say. Goodbye. :)

~Angelic Espeon~

No comments:

Post a Comment