Friday, September 10, 2010

!Pet Society! :D XD

Lalalalala~ Lalalalala~ Lalala- *gets smacked on the head*
For it's emo-ness, the "Sadness... :(" category got deleted.
And for being too boring, the "News/Politics" category got deleted, too.
So..
Prepare for an overload of Pet Society pictures..:)
<TATU Song Reference>
Gomenasai~ For the TMOSH Reference~
Gomenasai~ For being extra annoying~

"Hey there. I'm Itsuki Koizumi. I am secretly crying inside as you read this."

Do you like my newspaper fish? XD

This is the story where a girl.. used a fishing rod.. with milk..

And kids, the story is, if you go out there and put milk as your bait, you WILL catch a newspaper fish.

And now.. It's time for Sushi to go for a swim!

S-sushi?!? Is that a note of death?!?

Doggie Fishieee~ Where are youuu?

Okay.. I'm officially scared of my food now.

Meet the 3.
The dog: Brownie.
The cat: Blue-chan
The kitty: Momoko.
Momoko looks crazy! XD
Do you like my banana in the corner?! XD

Yes, Koizumi, and.. Banana will be the dog's/cats' plushies to gnaw on. XD

This is Vi-Ryeo. As you can see, Yuki is exploring Ryeo's house.

Aww.. they're hugging..

Okay, never mind.
XDXD Wow.. that was a lot..
My head is now dizzy. So, bye!

~Angelic Espeon~


4 comments:

  1. LOL My house doesn't have a door. Or anything. Other than an oven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I don't have a lot in my house either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღSeptember 15, 2010 at 8:20 PM

    What game is this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pet Society! I only know it's on facebook, though.

    ReplyDelete