Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pokemon figures~ <)

For the lack of a better word, it is hard to make them all stay still like obedient children. -_-"

First, speak to the giants. And only to the giants.

Okay! I was using a cookie jar!! Please don't kill me! I'm using webcam!! T_T Anyways, the Evos stare at Eevee, wondering who ...um.. she will evolve to.

Because everyone just loves Surfing Pichu. I dare you to guess why Arcanine is staring so intensely.

This, believe it or not, was the hardest. I'm going to play with you~ Can you see Latios? Now can you see LATIAS? (Sorry for the poor lighting.. T_T)

The Eeveelutions stand strong and free~~ Actually, Espeon fell down twice. :(

Chiko-chan!! ..Wait, now who's Arcanine staring at.. Oh, I know! Kenny! Arcanine wants to burn Kenny!!! No? Aw.. Well, good job at the death stare, Arcanine!! ^^ *pats head*

Some people wonder where their genes are from. Don't Mew and mini mew look almost exactly the same?? O.o XD

My brother is giving me a nuggieeeeeee!! T_T Anyways.. sorry for the lighting.. Mom doesn't wanna waste electricity. We already have 3 computers and a tv and some lights running.. I wonder how high the electric bill will spike.. T_T

I think I didn't miss anyone. Except if you couldn't see poor Latias. I could see Latios's wings. So I'm gonna put a photo of them..

FLY TO WHO YOU ARE~ CLIMB UPON YOUR STAR~~ *gets knocked out by someone*
And that's Lati@s for you! They love to fly on a ladybug! XDXD Have a nice night, everyone!

~Angelic Espeon~

1 comment: