Sunday, September 19, 2010

MRRMKLASMKDCNS!.. T_T

MRRR!! NINTENDO!! T_T
The HGSS thing was bad enough, but this?!? Seriously! Not gaining exp!! And having a white screen too..
~2 mins ago.

I'm sorry. I probably should buy the real game now..
..When it comes out in March..
..When it overwhelms my money..
..I hate you, Nintendo.
There is a process to make it actually work on the R4, but..
..
..
It's way too complicated. T_T
Anyways, I wanna play Pokemon Black! But the fact that it freezes and begs you practically to go into Desmume (The Computer Version. O_O) is mean! But then again..
Anyways, it's mean!! Black and White look awesome! (<.< Nerd.) The rival even owns a legendary.. T_T
Right now, I'm going to try said complicated process. It requires you to do this three times. If it's like this, I wonder what the U.S. one will be like.. I remember how much viruses I got from HGSS.. <And Viv, too. Sorry about that. T_T">
And I've used this face "T_T" four times now. I think I might pre-order Black when it comes out in English.
Well, one thing. You can't catch any of the previous region's Pokemon. The point of view: Pokemon all over again.
Meaning, they want you to be like how the users were in Pokemon Red.
"WTF IS THAT?!?" Yeah. Anyways, I've heard there was a ice cream cone Pokemon. O.O
Uh.. I'm currently dizzy. STUPID NINTENDO! *cries in Tamaki corner*
Well, Complicated process starts now. Thank god for pictures..

~Angelic Espeon~

17 comments:

  1. At this point, my head really, and I mean, REALLY hurts. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I didn't go your your links actually. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That you DID get a virus from clicking one of my SoulSilver links once.T_T Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh.. BTW, did you try Rudolph's patch for Pokemon W/B? I'm getting white. O.o I might not play it cuz I'm playing Professor Layton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhm..One thing.UNLESS you have version 1.34, and you have Wood on your R4, this will never work.I'm still figuring it out, too.. XD I'm using this guide! http://gbatemp.net/t255489-pokemon-white-black-fully-functional-tutorial ..I think I'm gonna get Mijumaru, because of it's last evolution. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..IT'S 64 DOLLARS!! *cries*And that is for US money.. ........Sniffle sniffle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm considering desmume actually because I have a file..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, can you send me a link for a non-multiple file White?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Non-multiple..?? I think I have White. But it might take a while for me to attach it. XD..o_O

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH COME ON! FASTER, DESMUME!! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  11. no, just send me the link, it'll never attach.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uh.. that might be a problem..I can't really find it.. o.o

    ReplyDelete