Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yayz! ..OWWWW TT-TT My arm..*sniff*

Yay? I'm sure all the Grade 6 girls agree with me..that the girl shot hurts alot! *Sniff* Why? You want to ask? Maybe your a boy? Or maybe you never took the shot before? Well..either way..it makes your hands so numb and..and why do I talk like Janice on her own blog? Anyways.....just here to say...

1. I couldn't make a blog post yesterday cuz the internet wasn't working (I HATE IT)

2. Ecology project! I'm doing it on Arctic Hare! Cutie!

3. Uh...I have no idea! XDXD

------------------------------

Anyways...the internet was being real stupid yesterday....So unforturnately the information I put in for the food web may be fake...I hope not...well..yeah.

About the Ecology project, it's looking better! I think the bonus chapter ..well I think your supposed to type it. Supposedly. XDXD Uhh........Like I said. I have no idea! XDXD

Soo.bye!

--Heaven and Earth--

No comments:

Post a Comment