Saturday, October 17, 2009

=D

Hmm...Hi! Finished the String Art homework just now!

 So yeah. Anyways...for the trade...

Suicune-Crystal

Raikou-Kenta

Entei-Volcano

Mew-Pinkie

Celebi-Serebii

Cyndaquil-Hinoarashii

Chikorita-Chiko-Chan

Ho-oh-Raze

Charmander-Flame

Growlithe (Girl)-Blaze

Beedrill-Spear!(Oh boy this list is getting long..TT-TT)

Vulpix-Rokon (female!)

Persian-Jemstone(female!)

Dewgong-Kura(female!)

Lapras-Baby Blue (Female!)

Dratini-Sky Blue (Female!)

Articuno-Rono

Moltres-Momo

Zapdos-Zozo

Bulbasaur-Grassland

Lugia-Loro

There , viv your nicknames!

 

6 comments:

  1. WHAO! I'm not gonna give you ALL of those! Cuz: They'll all be around lv 2 or 3 and you would have to trade ALL of your pokemon for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I'll try to get you a Jirachi. I got cheat codes. :P And I will name it Jirala. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will only get you (this week): the legendary dogs, Lugia, Ho-oh and Jirachi. Or Celebi if I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont care..Anyways..how much are those? Cuz I have to see how many are there in all.I'm planning to...trade the..uhh..one sec *looks at list*I'll catch 32 Pokemon..Next week can you trade me..GrowlitheLaprasand Dratini?Need it for my team.XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also..I dont think u care but u said Whoa as Whao..XDXD it sounds like wow. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I donno.XD Its the Kelly Safari Game! Btw..some of them will be traded to HG. And that includes Hinoarashii! XD

    ReplyDelete