Thursday, October 15, 2009

~I`m back!(Yay. XD)~

Hihi! I'm back~! Although...It was soo boring without Janice or Haley or Vivi! >..<
We went to Washington..in Portland...and we stayed in a hotel! While I was in the hotel I decided to go on ebuddy. Vivi wasn't on but Janice was. We had a convo! It was like this!
Me:Hi!
Me:I'm in a hotel!
Me:But I think I have to go soon! So..bye!
---------------------------------------------------
Yeah, like some of you have heard I have went to a hotel. Like I said to Janice which she then spread the news to everyone! XDXD Anyways..I'm bak! And I..*cough* got 2 nosebleeds in the U.S. ..TT-TT THERE WAS SKY SHAYMIN IN THERE!..BUT I COULDN'T BUY IT! TT-TT ..Although I might be able to get Keroro for Vivi the next time its her b-day. Speaking of b-days, mine is at December the 10th!
So when is yours? I want to know so I can get you gifts! Of course I have to know what you like first. XD Just don't ask for anything over 20 dollars. XDXD
*Heaven and Earth*

3 comments:

  1. You know when my birthday is!!! :P And what I like.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok..=DThis question was more meant for Janice and Cristyn tho. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღOctober 17, 2009 at 8:47 PM

    Ok! thanks for speaking my name and portland is in oregon!!! Plus yes i did spread the news!

    ReplyDelete