Monday, October 5, 2009

~_Ah..Ah...CHOO!TT^TT_~

Ah!!!! Usually I like being sick...but this is ridiculous.

Why? I sneeze like every 30 minutes or so. And when I do...it does not feel good. Sigh..I might as well tell you my awesome(or not.) day.

--------------------------------------

And so everything begins...with me sneezing. ok..I looked seriously sick in the morning.

It didnt get worst. But it sure felt like it.The day goes on and on..well it wasn't that bad..but it wasn't that good either..=( And...*sigh* I don't know. But at least the french quiz wasn't today...I mean..it's one of those days..where you don't expect what's happening. Sure I mean we do have a schedule and all...but it can change pretty fast..umm..im using .... alot. I noticed it when I was typing..maybe today just wasn't a good day fit with a good mood. Although the pears they gave was pretty good! And that is my first exclamation mark in this post..XDXD those are my first XDs ..XD and I think I'm cheering up..maybe I'm just sad cuz im sick..but it doesn't matter anymore. Does it? I don't know. Oh well. Bye!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment