Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oneshot Pokemon Story!

Decided to make this since I was bored! Enjoy~(Maybe I'll even make it a fanfic.You never know! or do you?)
--------------------------------------------------------
Kiara:So..*yawn*..So sleepy..so tired..I guess this is what it's like to be part of the Elite 4..Anyway..I guess I woke up..let's see..Oh ..it's Wallace's birthday!
Cynthia:Hard getting used to the schedule?
Kiara:I guess so..well..today's Wallace's birthday?
Cynthia:Yes! He doesn't really want anything except a day off.
Kiara:Well..maybe I can do that..
Cynthia:Are you sure?
Kiara:Yup! I'm going to hold a meeting with the other Elite 4 so I can see their opinion! Maybe they'll let Wallace off.
Kiara:Guys..don't you think we should give Wallace a break? I mean it IS his birthday.
Flint:Sure! I agree! I mean I've seen him looking pretty tired lately!
Kiara:Really..then I'm sure he'd be happy. Very happy.
Flint:Do you guys agree?
Bertha:Yes.
Karen:Mmhmm! I agree! Wallace-kun looked sooo worn out!
Kiara:Thanks Karen I knew you would agree.
  I like Karen she's been such a great help since I've became a champion. She helped me so many times. We've become like sisters.
Will:uhh..sure..
 Will..is weird. He lifts me in the air with Alakazam. I usually need help from Cynthia.
Glacia:That's sweet! I'm sure Wallace is going to like it.
 Glacia treats me like her daughter. Her Glaceon warmed up with me and stays with me alot outside it's pokeball.
Blue:Yep! Even in the Kanto region and moving about..he deserves a break!
Blue is like my brother and Wallace's brother. He's nice.
Lance:Yeahhh..sureeee..(I guess Wallace has his days.)
Lance..is nice..mean..nice..quiet..and..nice.
Kiara:Thanks! I'm sure Wallace would be really happy! Meeting over!
Karen: That's really considerate!
Kiara:Thanks!
Umbreon:Breee! *sparklesparkle* Breeeon!
Kiara:Umbreon! *patpat* Looks so healthy~
Karen:Thanks! Umbreon wants to see your Espeon.
Kiara:Ok!
Espeon:Espeeee! *orb sparkles* Speeon!
Kiara:They're playing so well together!
Karen:Mm hmm!
Wallace:Were you the people who put me on a day off?
Kiara:Yup!
Karen:We figured you need one.
Wallace:Thank you so very much. It's going to be a day without fans!
Kiara:Yep! Go to the swimming pool with Milotic! It's sunny out.
Wallace:I will! Thanks again!
Kiara:Well? He liked it! That's my birthday present to him.
Karen:Well..it's our birthday present!
Kiara:Haha! Yeah!
-------
Im gonna continue this in a separate place! XD


1 comment: