Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yay~..........I want a visit.

I want a visit but I.....I don't know. Weird-ish feeling combined with ..calm-ish song? (Smile) Uh...So...I finished my V.A. homework and Page 17..Didya know? We're on chapter 3...the next chapter is a bonus. I wonder what it's about....Well? What do you think about it?... I guess you can comment or send me a email~ ..I still haven't laid a hand on my ds yet. *breathebreathebreathe* Ah...But I don't really need to .

1.It's night time.That means I can't do anything with Furi, my Eevee.


2......I have to finish this blog post.


..With number 2 done I'm going to finish this up and add another one! Okk? bye~


**Heaven and Earth**

2 comments:

  1. ღ«•Jαиιcє•»ღOctober 24, 2009 at 8:56 PM

    ya, know you can always check on Ms. Bremner's class homework stuff and science things?! She put on all the worksheets that they are doing! And I think it's mostly on like human impacts and stuff like that to our species.. I know this comment was a little bit long but I just can't stop typing for some apparent reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Throughout the whole year, I seriously never noticed. O.o

    ReplyDelete