Sunday, October 11, 2009

Battle Castle..AGAIN!

I had to start over in the battle castle.I forgot to save..XD

Anyways Rainstorm's doing great! I just got 28 CP..Hmmm...now I'm going to fight a Lombre..Which..well..nvm. DIE LOMBRE! Awwwww...XD I'm faster than it! *gasp* XD

Cubone just died. Sad tragedy...Spoink..Uhhh..Go Shion! If this was a real battle I would gain alot of exp. unforturnately it's not. sniff sniff...XD..Corsola? Oh well. Even though My Empo became really strong because of the TMs I gave it ..I still need to switch to Shion.XD Switch..again!..It used Yawn..Screw..I'll have to switch soon.. Machop! Switch! Flamethrower!...I hate you Machop..T-T Switch! Thunder Fang!

That was the 6th round. PURUGLY???? This person trained..with the net and the tv.

-_-" Bye Solrock? Switch! Octa..zooka? Thunder Fang..again! DIE PURUGLY! IT USED GROWL! GASP. Back to reality we have someone use Brick Break..it did half damage. No no! Empoleon! Purugly is UGLY! DON'T FALL IN LOVE!! Switching..to Sunshine! Flamethrower! Purugly is dead. Next round! the 8th! This time I'm entering Celta instead of Sunshine..just to try. XD Rainstorm! EXECUTE the EXEGGCUTE! Use Brick Break!..it's a grass type? O.O Then use Peck! Again! Again! There. Earthquake! Peck! Round 8 is completed. Thank you Thank you. MARSHTOMP??? AHHHHHH!!!..Sorry..I have a fear battling over used starters for some reason.. Gardevoir go! Used Magical Leaf..~ but Gardevoir's in the red zone..anyways..die Marshtomp! Sorry Celta..Right now Ash's "theme" is playing. The under the skirt of a girl song. XD Anyways Thunder Fang! Nice.. it's a tough opponent! I'm inpressed.. XD Bye Kingler! Thunder Fang that Relicanth!..Screw? Bye Relicanth! 19 CP??? oh well.."You and your Pokemon could use an obedience lesson from me." Noo...switch! Die Tropius! Thanks! Charge Beam! Thanks..you did great Celta! Shion is going to bite a Kingler. XD Crunch! Again! Again! Ahh..such relaxing music.  GOOD EFFORT? I hate you Darach.. I'll go on and on and on and on and on..Ok shut up me. Anyways..Prinplup vs. my Rainstorm! Prinplup fainted. Die Machoke..yay! it fainted! My leg's soo numb..

Oh well. Furret used Dragon Rage! Lol it only used Assist. This is part 1 of the sparring.

No comments:

Post a Comment