Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The day of the day of the day that I got my arm shot by a gun.

Hihi!....Ik. I love to put in random titles..but today was really random ish..XD Sorry if it shocked you for a bit..anyways..today..uhh...

I dont know..I'm sorry but I got in an arguement about Umbreon being weak and..I won. Yay for winning for Vivi! But I'm in a confused mood right now..so yeah..

Today..umm..we played with mud and..and I forgot my water bottle..XD Uh...

well...I did my title page..and..and..*Sigh* Its hard to say anything without a specific-ish topic. I guess I'm going to talk about Pokemon!

uh..Vivis being really nice! Shes helping me download Pokemon HG and I think Cooking Mama 3. =3 thanks vivi! Uhh....yeah thats pretty much it. XD I'll see you soon! Well..you can say what you thought about this~..although its just my thoughts. Anyways..I hope you have a good night~

Bye for now!


ღ KelKel and Chiko-Chan

2 comments: