Saturday, February 12, 2011

Where I found my R4

Under the couch.. -_-" Which confirms my suspicions that my brother took it away. Urgh.
Well, at least I have it now. That was probably the good thing about my day.
XD 3 days before, I had a dream of finding it in a plastic bag. XD Yay! I also downloaded Guardian Signs! I hate that you can"t get a chosen Partner Pokemon. Oh well. Pichu is pretty cute. XD I can't wait to see Celebi again. Right now, I'm at the Wireless Tower, which I first thought when I heard the name, was supposed to promote Wireless NDS Playing.. Well, yeah.
XD Attack of the flying spaceship people.
Yay for the ukulele! XDXD
And now he's playing it.
And that was basically my day. Have a nice weekend and good night.. XD
~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Hare Hare Yukai - ver. Emiri

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until you can travel back in time! That way we can play together! Oh yeah, it doesn't matter if you're still in the beginning. Multiplayer mode levels are different from 1-player/storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I just barely beat Raikou.
    Hmmmm..
    Maybe before the Charizard boss battle I go back in time?
    8D I just want to see Suicune's battle image. XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Yay! I can do multiplayer mode now.

    ReplyDelete