Saturday, February 5, 2011

... O_o

Oh no... it seems I've gotten obsessed with finding as much information as I can about dogs, again. I lugged this huge dog book back home, too. That's what I did today. Go to the library, and borrow dog books. And trying to figure out ways to finish up the Background Research for Science.. Will talk about that later.


XD I want a German Shepherd. My aunt used to own this really obedient, really cute one. She was such a nice dog. She's not trained, but she's really smart, so....

Unfortunately, she was owned previously by an abusive owner, so whenever I raise my hand slightly over her, she cowers and runs away... I feel sorry.
Another unfortunate thing was, my aunt had to give her away, 'cause she and her family was moving into an apartment.. It's really a shame. That dog was really, really nice.
So I want one.. but where I am right now, I have no chance of owning a dog. ......ARGHUHWUEHUFEW O_o


It seems like I'm trying to make up for that by researching all I know, blah blah, training methods about the breed. ..Anyways, I'll move on to the Science project, 'cause I don't trust my ability to stop talking about dogs.
...Science project, has been pretty fun, actually. Haley and I are learning a couple of stuff, and for some reason, recording in a lab book is extremely addicting. It might be because I already have an affinity for writing. O_o
I don't know how ahead or behind Ms. Albright's class is.. so I don't know what happens next, but I do know that we have to make graphs from Microsoft, and it's going to make up stay in at Lunch a lot, 'cause Hales doesn't have the Microsoft program. I understand that Bill Gates does this for business, and whatever, but couldn't we just have it for free? That'd be a huge load off both of our backs, and we wouldn't be behind as much (Haley and me.)


We're doing an experiment that detects acid in food with red cabbage..
But to be honest, I'm not sure what our MAIN question is. Only the fact that we have an idea of what we're going to do. I think it will involve acid and our health, though.


XD So, that's basically the science experiment thing.
I still have no idea where my R4 is..........
JASIUFJASIFJCASIOJCFAOISJCAOIJCIOAJCOIASJCOS.
So, I went to Zellers today. Apparently, they're already preparing Easter stuff. That sort of made me surprised. XD I love how they restock like, 1-3 months earlier than the actual holiday. (This includes other stores, too XD)
And when I returned, with my shoulders aching, one of the bathroom lights was flickering and it made my eyes hurt.. although it wasn't too much of a big problem, because my dad replaced the bulb (And half burnt his fingers because the flickering bulb was most obviously hot..).
And then I spent the rest of the night watching dog/dog training videos.
Isn't my way of living a Saturday interesting.
Now bye.

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood song: Life - E-type

4 comments:

  1. Oh. We were seeing how the charts work on Microsoft word. We still need to do our materials list and procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PFFFF! Well, yeah. But we might be behind too. I think one class already finished their procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Plesha's probably the fastest.
    Or maybe Ms. Bremner's.
    WE'RE BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL.

    ReplyDelete