Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This sounds like Emiri.

That makes me relaxed. XD





:3 I like it. XD It's so refreshing.  It feels like a mountain in every bottle!! XDXD -Konata face-
Cry. I'm listening to Rin and Len's duet of Disappearance. (Like, The disappearance of Hatsune Miku.)... I don't want to listen anymore.... Len sounds so sad. And Rin sounds way too pitiful. Plus, that would add that he died again.
I also learned something.
The voice synthesizer, Utau, is also VOCALOID. Well, I knew no voice synthesizer would dare try to challenge Miku's leek.
They keep spelling Cassiel wrong in the package we receive for Silverwing.


Example 1: Cashiel
Example 2: Casseil


XDXD  Yeah, that's about it.

Bye bye!!

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Cendrillon - Hatsune Miku, KAITO

No comments:

Post a Comment