Saturday, February 19, 2011

>_<

AGH!! My personal account on the computer seems to have a virus!

I'm going to run a check on it with the Security Program on the Guest account, but I can't believe it happened again. >_<
I can't listen to music!! >_< >_< >_<


I can't find a proper video of Utada Hikaru's 'Distance' anywhere!!! >_< >_< >_<
I can't find the green bag that has the PS2 Games!! >_< >_< >_<
I can't figure out how to do Itunes Shuffle!! >_< >_< (I mean, there IS  a shuffle button, but nothing happens when I click it. >_<)


>_< >_< >_<

HI.
XD It hasn't been a nice day again. At least it was sunshiny out.
The weather says it's going to be wet flurries on Monday. And like I said..
AGH! MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT HAS A VIRUS!! >_< >_< >>>>_<<<<<
It's not fun.
I was doing absolutely nothing today. Ish. We had a dinner at Deer Garden, I hogged the computer, I make a blog post, that's about it.
Yeah.
XD I must be crazed with this video or something,






So sorry you have to deal with my doggy obsession.
I finished some homework today. I'm really lazy. XD
Well, bye.

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Hatsune Miku (Heavenly Remix) - Saihate

No comments:

Post a Comment