Friday, February 18, 2011

So much homework!

At least that's how I feel. T_T

It's a long weekend, so it's less of a problem, but I hate that there's also a test.
It's stressing! >_< The good part is, the test isn't that hard. It's pretty easy, actually. XD But there's also another test in the week. :(
Ms. Parkes said it was due to the fact that it's the end of Term 2.

Wow, the end of Term 2. We're already halfway through with the year. We're almost having Spring Break, and then it's on to Summer break.
D: I don't want to go to Grade 8, all of the bad talk has given me bad thoughts about Grade 8. I'm sure it's not really THAT bad, but I'm just worried about it in general. Sigh.

I'm still in my dog fanatic mode! XD I'm always in my dog fanatic mode, but that's not the point. The point is..

...I don't know. XD Anyways, they said it was going to have wet flurries today.
Beg the weather reporter's pardon, look at the brilliant sunshine we have.
But I was surprised to see it hail yesterday. It was so cold.
XD And then at 3pm, it looked like it never snowed.
Siberian Huskies ~ <3
XD My new-old obsession. New, 'cause I didn't like huskies a lot for a while now. Old, 'cause I used to love them like crazy.
MY BACK HURTS. >_< It's not a fun day.
XD I was thinking about what happened in the year and looking at the chat logs. It was fun :D

XD I'm obsessed with this song!






My brother used to be obsessed with it, and I thought it sounded familiar..
Well..
XD
Speaking of my brother, my other brother, Kevin is coming back soon. >_<
Ugh. More noise in the house. >_<
I'm getting Pokemon Black soon!~ <3 Reshiram!!

XD Bye.

~Angelic Espeon~
Mood Song: Maroon 5 -She will be loved

4 comments:

  1. Kingdom Hearts search successful yet? T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the green baggy my brother keeps his games in!! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like, "tell him if he doesn't tell you where it is, then I'll personally come over and shove Jaden Yuki up his *BEEP*!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I mean my brother who's on vacation.
    NOW, NOW. Violence isn't always the resolve, even though we've always, ALWAYS, wanted that Kuribo-head in his ... !!!

    ReplyDelete