Tuesday, February 1, 2011

O-YA-SU-MI...or not.

Wah. I can't get any sleep lately........ >_<
I wish I had an Ipod. That way, I could download Miku's "Last night, Good night".. that song makes me feel sleepy, if I listen to it long enough.
The notes are so hiiiigh!!! >< >< ><


Oh yeah, Vivi,

I'm done the English lyrics of both 'Son of Evil' and 'Servant of Evil - Rin's version'

XD I'll try and make it rhyme with Romaji subtitles.
BOY, IT'S GOING TO BE SUCH A PAIN!!
I'm doing Regret Message now. Wish me luck with Romaji. Sigh. XD I went to look at Vivi's Figure Comic. If you wanna see, link's right here.
http://randomchangingme.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/figure-episode-ichi/

Yuki develops emotion!! :D
XD The plot's pretty cute.  LOLOLOL, sorry, I'm listening to Len's World of Mine. (The video is so addicting to watch!)
"Remember the first song we sang? Okay. Green is the enemy, right?"
So evil. XDXD
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........


I liked today. It was all sunny,  and billowy cloud-like..
Favorite kind of days. XD
Well, yeah. I hope I can O-ya-su-mi soon. Because this has been a bad habit.. O_O


XD

~Angelic Espeon~

Mood song: Last night, Good night - Hatsune Miku

No comments:

Post a Comment